Monday, October 10, 2005

i love.



how unposed pictures are the best~pumpkin anything; the list grows everyday~mom and daddy~adare for being weird and wonderful~making it through the night w/out nightmares~dr. abzug's class and reading for it~how beautiful children sound when they sing; it makes me cry lately~borrowing sweaters~smiling a little more every day~OU 2005~running into old friends who affirm my hair color choices~people who wave when you let them over on the highway~baseball, unexpectedly~being out of my element~risks~people who can deal with my nerdiness~the blanket on my couch (if you've felt it, you know what i mean)~running~learning about privilege and being humbled by it~being ok with me, even if just for today.

here's to chance
here's to loss.
if not romance
then paths that cross.

No comments: