Tuesday, October 18, 2005

from mom and daddy mac...



so this is why i love my parents and why my dad is the best man in the world. in my time of need, they know exactly my sense of humor; such an asset...on unrelated and more upsetting matters, S. made me cry again tonight. i need advice desperately on what to do, what action i should take, et cetera. my bank is urging me to take legal action, but i can't even approach him. he yells at me and doesn't think he owes me any explanations or accountability, but it's really getting bad. i would appreciate any kind words on this cause i'm pretty down about it. to leave on a positive note, mike and dana in LA are giving me all sorts of contact info so i should have an intern position lined up soon, whether with a casting director or live performance producer. keep me in your prayers/thoughts/daily meditations/well-wishes that i am still making the right decision! now i've got work and a bottle of pinot noir to finish, but not before i remind everyone how much i love and appreciate the roles they play in my life. thank you for making me a more effective human being--i'm working on it every day.

No comments: