Saturday, October 15, 2005

42-17...this is the real reason I'm still in college.

Just finished watching the game and am eagerly awaiting whether we'll be #1, all depending on the outcome of the USC/ND game, so fingers crossed...

So I've noticed that my interactions, mainly with men, are kind of abrasive. I don't know if I like that part of me/who I am--I don't like being this fountain of sarcasm all the time, and I wish I could just sometimes be more genuine. It really scares me when people have to ask if I'm being serious about some of my remarks. And it's only with men; I'm more or less kinda silly and introspective with my female friends. Is this some kind of defense and/or wall I like to put up to avoid how I might feel? I have a feeling that I get scared more than I like to admit. But why fight it with words? Easy for me, I guess, but smartass comments can't save me forever from owning up to real feelings.

On another note, I'm so fed up with certain people's irresponsibilities that I can hardly stand it. Be an adult; own up to what you did; and don't EVER forget that karma is a bitch.

Here's to hopefullness, humility, and new prospects. Love you all...

No comments: