Monday, December 15, 2008

countdown?

well...my last evenings/days in LA are upon me, and i've got a whole host of good healthy personal affairs to tend to that I haven't been able to for years. YEARS.

tomorrow's going to be a good day, and i leave for SA wednesday.

there is a lot brewing in my head tonight, and i like it. not really anything crazy to report, and maybe that's the good part--when i get to slow down and listen and look at what's around me and in me.

i got a new haircut, which i love, and these small happy things that i feel are surrounding me, so...i'd say im full of christmas spirit, plus some.

oh, and also, am waiting for people to capitalize in various ways on the shoe-throwing as of late.

more to write soon, especially from the road!

love
xoxoxo
(is that what love feels like? being able to give it freely? nice.)