Monday, June 16, 2008

STOP just stop.

Wow. Really? MONTHS go by and I forget to write?
Shame on me.
I owe myself the courtesy of at least letting ME know what's going on with ME.
That makes little sense but none of it really does.

Work is the same. I am trying to figure out where I fit. I am happy most of the time with it, and am challenged/motivated but am at a point where it's almost been two years, and I'm a little fuzzy on the direction of things. I also don't respond well when I try to make other people's general situations better, i.e. make life easier for my bosses when it's hard enough for them as it is....and their response to that is being irritated because I ask ONE question a day?? I sit here and don't interact with a single other human being for 8, 9 10 hours a day, with no breaks, and I refuse to fall into that martyr-y place where I feel like poor me, poor victim...ANYWAY I'm just done with the way things are going but not giving up on this job yet, I see too much potential growth and it matches me so well.

JOB ISN'T EVERYTHING

Got a bike, have made some new friends, am trying to get back in the dance of things.
Have some projects on the horizon.

Am enjoying very much the weather and geography of my little Santa Monica.
Wish I could exist in that few-mile radius of SM and surrounding areas.
Maybe I'll just start a "work from home" job cold calling people to sell them porcelain dolphins and miniature windmill pencil holders.

COOL!

Say it: "say-lah-vee"
C'est la ME!